I feel like we have been potty training FOREVER. Connor has been more than able to be potty trained for over a year, but he just did not want to be. I think he is now finally ready. It has been almost a week of wearing "big boy undies" and he is doing pretty well. He has his accidents now and then, but is truly dissapointed when he does. "Can I still be a big boy mommy?" That is what he says when he has an oops. He also likes to wear his underwear backwards so that the characters are on the front.... it looks pretty uncomfortable to me!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Potty Training Boy
I feel like we have been potty training FOREVER. Connor has been more than able to be potty trained for over a year, but he just did not want to be. I think he is now finally ready. It has been almost a week of wearing "big boy undies" and he is doing pretty well. He has his accidents now and then, but is truly dissapointed when he does. "Can I still be a big boy mommy?" That is what he says when he has an oops. He also likes to wear his underwear backwards so that the characters are on the front.... it looks pretty uncomfortable to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
two different shoes!
Too funny! Love the different shoes.
Post a Comment