Doug and I took a much needed, long weekend trip to Vegas.
It had been over two years since we had been on a trip without any children.
Many thanks to my parents and grandma who came to Texas and stayed with the three kids.
We went to see "O" (which I highly recommend!), went to the spa, did some shopping,
ate tons of food and caught up on some much needed sleep!

We stayed at Caesars Palace and we could see the Bellagio fountains from our window.
We stayed at Caesars Palace and we could see the Bellagio fountains from our window.
We never get any good pictures of the two of us when we are on trips alone.... I always regret it.
I guess I need to be better about asking someone to snap a shot of us!


1 comment:
Yeah, Vegas baby!!! What a blessing you were able to get away together with no kids - that's something I can't even imagine anymore, so treasure it and thank your family for that precious gift!!! BTW, did you win some money??? ;o)
Post a Comment