We came back from our trip to a walking baby who had finally cut her first two teeth! The other two had teeth at 9 months and walked at 10 months, but she waited until 13 1/2 months. I forgot how cute a toddling baby is.
Oh my goodness! She is too cute Jes. Avery is thinking about crawling--she just wants to walk. I hope it takes her a lot longer to put it all together. 8 months old tomorrow. Almost 6 weeks since surgery. She's really doing great! I miss you bunches. Hopefully we can chat soon!
She is so cute walking. How fun! I wish Grayson was there to chase her. He is cruising some and uses the push toy really well to get around. Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is too cute Jes. Avery is thinking about crawling--she just wants to walk. I hope it takes her a lot longer to put it all together. 8 months old tomorrow. Almost 6 weeks since surgery. She's really doing great! I miss you bunches. Hopefully we can chat soon!
She is so cute walking. How fun! I wish Grayson was there to chase her. He is cruising some and uses the push toy really well to get around. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment