
I have decided that Maddie is my accident prone child. Yesterday was another beautiful day, so I decided to take the kids to the park after school. We had been at the park for about half an hour and the kids were happily playing with the kids on the jungle gym. I heard Maddison screaming and she came around the corner with a bloody chin. She had slipped on the ladder and busted her chin on one of the rungs. As soon as I looked at it I knew that we need to go to the ER for stitches. Maddie has had stitches twice before, so she was not happy about the thought of a third time. We prayed for her chin and called Gram and Papaw to pray too. When the PA came in to look at her chin he said that it was the type of wound that could be glued. An answered prayer! The worst part was the tech squeezing the wound together to glue it. Maddie was such a trooper and quietly layed there as they glue her back together. I think that I am going to keep her sitting still from now on.... yeah right!
No comments:
Post a Comment