I can't believe that my teeny, tiny (16lb)baby will be one in 12 days! I am not ready for her to grow up. She is such a sweet, mild mannered child. She ALWAYS has a smile on her face. Everywhere we go, people comment on my smiley baby.
My good friend Holli gave her this hat as soon as I found out that I was having another
girl and she has been wearing it since she was a newborn.
So Stylish!


1 comment:
Hey Pretty Girl!
Aunt Holli thinks you are getting too BIG! I can't believe you have a birthday coming up - time goes too quickly.
Tell your family that we are missing them all desperately! I am so glad that your Mommy has this blog to keep up with all. It's not the same here without you, but at least we can log on and see what you're up to!
Love you,
Holli
Post a Comment